[May Newsletter] Discover Stops All Over The UK
Your Britstopping Adventure Awaits!
As the weather starts to warm up and the spring flowers come into bloom, May is the perfect time for Britstoppers to hit the road and explore all that the UK has to offer. Whether you're searching for scenic countryside drives, historic landmarks, or bustling cities, May offers plenty of opportunities for adventure and discovery. With longer days and milder temperatures, it's an ideal time to plan a road trip with friends or family, or to embark on a solo journey. So why not grab your keys, pack a picnic, and head out on the road this May to experience the beauty and wonder of the UK in all its glory?
Member Photo Contest Send us your favorite picture of your motorhome at a Brit Stops location and you could win a £50 gift card!
*Note: We are changing the way you submit photos from now on. Please use the link below that will take you to a form. You just need to fill out your name, email address, and attach the photo.
New Blog Post
Learn more about what a stay is like at this royal retreat in the Scottish Highlands. It's a must on any Britstoppers itinerary!
Note From Tom
It's Tom here! I just wanted to take a moment to let you all know how things are going since Harvest Hosts acquired Brit Stops, and since I took over as UK Manager! My parents Steve and Mandy have been enjoying their retirement, though are still helping out a bit here and there with questions and consultation. I've settled in nicely, and it's been great getting to know everyone at Harvest Hosts. We've managed to sort everyone's email list now, so all customers should be receiving newsletters, yay! I've also been training some customer service staff to help out with emails and social media which has been fantastic, as it frees me up to work on the bigger picture of Brit Stops.
Overall the last few months have been a wild ride of change, growth, and a visit to Texas! I'm feeling really positive about the future of Brit Stops, and I hope you are too. 😊
I'll personally be at the October NEC Show this year also, so I can catch up with everyone then. Happy BritStopping!
- SW104 – is now open again!
- SW106 – closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- SW112 – no longer accepting motorhomes
- SW175 – new contacts Lee and Vicky, new number: 01452 423468
- SW180 – closed down
- SE108 – Brit Stops vans not allowed on business park until after 5pm Monday – Friday
- SE126 – closed down
- W30 – temp closure (will keep an eye on it)
- W41 – closed down
- EM11 – wrong phone number, should be: 01780 763003
- EM71 – new contact; Lorraine Armstrong
- EM115 – closed down
- NE16 – closed down
- NE18 – new number; 01757 428220 & No EHU available
- NE72 – no open flames, cooking or boiling water allowed (car park next to underground LPG tank)
- S14 – price of Aire increased from £7.50 to £10S33 – no longer allowing overnight parking
- S36 – council no longer allowing motorhomes to stay overnight
- S78 – closed down
*New host information can be found in the Brit Stops App.