Get Out And Start Britstopping
As we head towards the warmer months, it's time to plan your next motorhome adventure across the UK. And what better way to explore than by staying with our network of hospitable hosts at Brit Stops locations? From idyllic countryside retreats to vibrant city spots, our hosts offer unique and authentic experiences that you won't find anywhere else. So, pack up your motorhome and hit the road with confidence, knowing that the perfect stopover is just a Brit Stop away. We wish you happy travels!
Member Photo Contest Have you taken any fantastic pictures during your previous or recent stays at Brit Stops locations? If so, send them over to us and you could win a £50 gift card!
*Note: We are changing the way you submit photos from now on. Please use the link below that will take you to a form. You just need to fill out your name, email address, and attach the photo.
Congratulations to Our Photo Contest Winner! "We stopped here on our route to Scotland from Devon. The carkpark sits next to a steam railway, so you can watch the antique steam trains puff past leaving a trail of steam behind them. The view speaks for itself, the pub staff are friendly and the food was excellent. Amazing Circular walk to be had ending back at the pub! Perfect spot."
Reminder Please remember that deck chairs, awnings, tables and chairs, and BBQs are not permissible at many Brit Stops locations.
- SW18 – incorrect website link; should be .com (not .co.uk)
- SW74 – closed on Mondays & Tuesdays
- EA19 – Currently closed, unclear when / if it will reopen, we will keep an eye on it.
- W42 – no services available
- W64 - £10 to use their facilities; shower and toilet block, dish wash area, chemical / grey water waste and water. No EHU available.
- Manager is Charley
- Facebook page; The Three Crowns Wymeswold
- Must park as far up the top of the car park as possible (delivery lorries need access)
- Sundays are popular, so if you want a Sunday lunch please book a table
- Sunday lunch is alternate weekends, so please check we have food on the weekend of arrival if you want a meal.
- EM82 - is in Lincolnshire, not Leicestershire
- S3 - Closed until roof fixed.
- S9 - Now has facilities to dispose of wastewater, both grey and black, plus fresh water. There are no toilets on the site.
- S77 – new aire prices:
- £15 overnight with electric, water and waste
- £10 overnight with just water and waste
- £5 water and waste only, no overnight stop
Removed from Brit Stops: